- Face coverings are required for all parties, unless you are unable to wear one due to health issues. Anyone who cannot wear a mask must have official documentation from your doctor.
- A facesheild will be worn when a client is unable to wear a mask.
- Hand washing, along with disinfecting our equipment remains a primary focus. Healing Thyme Massage follows CDC guidelines.
- We will be keeping a log of clients to assist contract tracing.
- A daily self-screening protocol is in place for Healing Thyme Massage.
- Clients will have to answer a questionaire covering symptoms and any suspected or confirmed exposure to people with possible COVID-19.
- If anyone in the household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or has had close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Gloves can be worn during your appointment if it is the preference of the client.
**Increased Ventilation is recommend in the area that your message takes place, as it is a key factor in preventing the spread in indoor environments.**