- Face coverings are required for all parties, unless you are unable to wear one due to health issues. Anyone who cannot wear a mask must have official documentation from your doctor.
- A facesheild will be worn when a client is unable to wear a mask.
- Hand washing, along with disinfecting our equipment remains a primary focus. Healing Thyme Massage follows CDC guidelines.
- If anyone in the household is experiencing Cold/Flu like symptoms, or has had close contact with someone who is experiencing Cold/Flu like symptoms, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Gloves can be worn during your appointment if it is the preference of the client.
**Increased Ventilation is recommend in the area that your massage takes place, as it is a key factor in preventing the spread in indoor environments.**